Monday, 22 October 2012

Lu-Lu-Nicole | Autumn fashion wishlist






Okay so I haven't done a fashion blog and I have actually been doing some research and it seems that a lot of fashion bloggers do a wishlist so this is going to be mine for Autumn 2012!

With Love xx


Western Boot £35
Next
Roll Back Tee £16.99
Topshop


Heart Jumper £18.99
Missguided.co.uk
Mink (Brown) Mink Brown Stud Panel Shopper Bag | 263600423 | New Look
Studded Bag £17.99
New Look
Coral Sweater £32 Next

Leather Jacket £25 George at ASDA 
 
Burgundy Disco Pants £9.99
 Missguided.co.uk


With Love xx

1 comment:

  1. I love the heart print jumper and the Topshop tee! Thank you for your comment on my blog, the zara bag is £40 which I didn't think was too bad:)

    Charlotte xx
    http://charlotteannowst.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank - you for reading my post I love to hear your comments please comment below your blogs so I can check them out and possibly follow!