Thursday, 25 October 2012

Review | Rimmel London 25 Hour Lasting Finish Foundation

(I use shade 100 Ivory and I am medium pale skin tone)

Okay so I have been using this foundation for about 2 months now and I really like it. Although I do have to say during the summer I did find it a tad heavy for all day everyday use. However it's promise to stay on for 25 hours is completely correct.

I have found it more appeal during these wintery and rainy times . As I have found when it rains it stays on really well you just have to give it a little rub in when you're in the dry and it blends in perfectly! It is in a glass bottle which is really just the cherry on top! 

It is currently £6.99 at Superdrug. I currently cant find the price of it at Boots but I should imagine it would be too different.


With Love xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank - you for reading my post I love to hear your comments please comment below your blogs so I can check them out and possibly follow!