Tuesday, 27 November 2012

GlossyBox | November






Hey Guys!
So I have actually managed to post my GlossyBox in the right month this time! Yay! I know It's a bit late but what are you going to do. I am currently compiling my November favourite hopefully up Thursday!


Alison Claire - Mango Body Butter
I love the smell of this product! It was really pretty and it really did wonders for the hydration of my body. However I did do a test on my face and for some reason it went dry. I am not sure wheter this is down to this product or another one I am using but I wouldnt use it on my face if I were you. However for body hydration brilliant.



 Dr. Jart+ - BB Cream
I really loved this. The smell the protection the effect on my skin was good. However I didnt feel that it concealed my skin very well but it felt lovely.









Nails Inc. Kensington Caviar Top Coat
Lovely effect it made y nails very shiny and did improve the stay of the product just as well as my Maval and Barry M top coats have done in the past.










Burberry - Body
I absolutely love this! it is very sweet and strong. It stays on you almost all day and it is really me. The packaging is gorgeous and this is on my Christmas list for sure!









Dermalogica - Daily Microfoliant
Now this product I found very different. It took me a few goes at using it before I got the balance of product to water just right but after that I found it a very easy to use exfoliator. I usually have trouble removing my face scrubs but this was very easy to remove.







With Love xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank - you for reading my post I love to hear your comments please comment below your blogs so I can check them out and possibly follow!