Monday, 5 November 2012

GlossyBox Review | October

I know October has passed but I have been so busy recently I haven't had the chance to blog about my Glossy Box because I had to subscribe at the end of the month. I am currently expecting another so hopefully I will get that one done before December!



(Nice to see GlossyBox supporting
 Breast Cancer!)



 Sally Hansen Nail Varnish - Shrimply Divine
lovely nail varnish with a retail price of around £7 so a real bargain for us! Huge bottle so I think I will get a lot of use out of it. Nice flat brush for easy application which I don't think it says on the bottle so that is a key point which i think they should!
 Anatomicals - Body Scrub
Lovely smell and overall effect. Gave me lovely soft skin for hours! really easy to use and I love the packaging and the word they have used on there, very soap and glory!
The Organic Pharmacy  - Enzyme Mask
 Yes I loved this product really easy to use and you didnt have to use alot of it  to cover ypour whole face which is fab! It smells lush and I am really ahppy with the overall product!
Skinetics - Anti Blemish
Love this product and I have been using it alot recently and I quite like it. I will be honest it hasn't done much to bring down the redness of my spots as much as my normal products I use for clear skin (read about that click here) but I will persevere.







For those of you who are wondering about where the review for the anti-wrinkle cream is I gave it to my mum because I don't have wrinkles yet and I am waiting for a review from her)

With Love xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank - you for reading my post I love to hear your comments please comment below your blogs so I can check them out and possibly follow!