Monday, 3 December 2012

November Favourites


 OK, so again this is late but I had stuff to do so deal with it! I am hoping to blog ab it more in this month so look out for that and Its nearly Christmas! oh and these are my November favourites ....


Garnier Pure -  Skin Naturals foam Wash
I love this product I bought it quite a while ago and thought I lost it (gutted!) but then I found it again recently and started to use it again and it really sorted my skin out. It gives an amazing feeling to your skin and I am very happy I purchased it too. It smells lush too so that's good!

V05 - Smoothly Does It Frizz Free Creme
I was so lucky to get this product with this months issue of Cosmopolitan and I absolutly love it. I have really frizzy hair, like really bad I hardly wear it down but this has made such an amazing improvement I was so pleased! Definatly re-purchasing this when I run out!








Barry M Nail paint - Grey Cream
I love this colour. I don't think I need to ramble on again about Barry M so I wont. But this colour is great its quite a dark grey which looks daunting but it's not. It gives a great change from black and if you're feeling a bit scroogy then this is for you!









So that's it! Not many this month mainly because I didnt buy much this month due to prezzies draining all my money! Haha so I will see you soon with probably a fashion blog as I dont think I have done one of them in a while or possibly a haul I dont know yet!

With Love xx
P.s. 22 days!

2 comments:

  1. hi dear :)
    thanks so much for following me! I followed you back now. I love Garnier. nice post!

    xx
    smudged-fingerprints.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing blog!!! i follow you now ;)
    i would love to follow me back because I really love your blog!!
    kisses
    http://blogcashmeremafia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank - you for reading my post I love to hear your comments please comment below your blogs so I can check them out and possibly follow!