Friday, 28 December 2012

Review | Nivea Express Hydration Primer




Okay so I had seen the adverts for this product on TV and finding myself in need of a new primer I decided I would go for this one. I was very impressed with this product. I was so pleased with what it did for my skin. I noticed that it significantly increased the staying power of my foundation at the time and I noticed  marked improvement on the hydration of my skin. Its claim of instant absorption is very true. It has a pleasant smell that isn't too overpowering. I did find it almost weightless on my skin It is quite oily to start but then it doesn't have the same effect once it is on the skin. I thoroughly recommend it and I will be buying it again.

With Love xx

3 comments:

  1. Hi sweety, hope you had the most wonderful and memorable Christmas!
    Thanks for your honesty in this review, sounds like a great product!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! Happy holidays :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'e only just started using nivea skin products but I've been really pleased so far, I'll have to try this one next!

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank - you for reading my post I love to hear your comments please comment below your blogs so I can check them out and possibly follow!