Sunday, 30 December 2012

Strictly My Favourite Costumes Part 2


So I know this is late but I have been busy revising for my exams recently so my strictly faves blog got lost amongst the biology and chemistry revision but here it is I will put a link to blog number 1 at the bottom.
Kimberly Walsh - Week 6 - Viennese Waltz
Dani Harmer - Week 8 - Samba
Kimberly Walsh - Week 9 - Jive

Victoria Pendelton - Week 7 (Wembley) - Paso Doble
Dani Harmer - Week 10 (Fusion) - Charleston/Quickstep
Denise Van Outen - Week 11 - Rumba
Dani Harmer Week 11 - American Smooth

Flavia Cacace (Partner - Louis Smith) - Final - Showdance


First Half of Strictly Costume Faves

With Love

3 comments:

  1. Oh wow! Sooo beautiful dresses!! :)

    Merry Christmas, dear! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw these costumes are quite fun and amazing!Wishing you a fun, fulfilling and fabulous New Year. May it bring you much happiness, love and success!

    ReplyDelete

Thank - you for reading my post I love to hear your comments please comment below your blogs so I can check them out and possibly follow!