Friday, 14 December 2012

The Christmas Tag



I read this tag on Charlotte Ann Owst's Blog and I thought why not, it will be the first tag I do on my blog and here it goes...

1. What is your favourite thing about Christmas?
I really love the decorating the house part. In my house we set aside a day Blast the Christmas CD and just go mad. We go for the 'Santa's grotto' look where you just cover the place! I also love going to my grandmas house and all sitting round the table for Christmas dinner

2. What is your favourite make up look for the festive season?
I don't really know I like how you can get away with a glittery nail without getting a funny look. BUt to be honest my make-up doesn't change much to the rest of the year.

3.Real tree or fake tree?
Fake. I have always had a fake tree in my house although my dads ex-wife liked fake ones and I did enjoy going to pick it and I loved the smell but I think that fake ones are nicer to decorate.

4. Giving presents or receiving presents?
I love giving presents. I really try and think about what I am buying and I love giving funny presents. I do also love getting presents I love the excitement of ripping the paper and seeing what you got.

5. Do you open presents Christmas morning or eve/evening?
I change each year where I wake up from my dads to my mums so I do my presents as soon as I get up where I am and then I do the rest when I get to my other parents house around the middle of the day.

6. Hand-made Christmas cards or bought?
I always hand-make the cards I get for my family. And I buy the cards I get for my friends. I do like getting hand-made cards but I prefer the bought cards because they are all nice and glossy!

7. What is your favourite Christmas film?
Elf. I love Will Ferrell and me and my friends watch it every year without fail. When I was younger we always used to watch a Christmas film called something like Another Bloomin' Christmas but we lost it and I haven't been able to find it after my Grandma moved her videos. If anyone has heard of it I would be so grateful if you could comment its actual name so I could get it.

8. What's your favourite Christmas food? 
Pigs in Blankets. Boom.

9. What's your favourite Christmas song?
I love Baby its' Cold Outside, Michael Buble's version of Jingle Bells, Wombling Merry Christmas by The Wombles and Driving Home For Christmas by Chris Rea.

10. What's your favourite Christmas memory?
Ooh, I don't know probably me and me uncle sat every year at the table by ourselves beacuse we eat to slow for everyone to wait for us!

Thanks for reading this blog post I know its long but I don't care! Have you done this tag yet?

With Love xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank - you for reading my post I love to hear your comments please comment below your blogs so I can check them out and possibly follow!