Saturday, 12 January 2013

Binky's 5 minute Beauty Tips


I was recently on twitter and I saw a tweet from Binky (from Made in Chelsea) saying she had written a blog post about a 5 minute make-up routine so I thought why not edit it a bit and do my own for my blog so this is my compact version ( I will put links to Binky's original blog at the end)                                                                                                                                    


 Step 1

Apply some BB cream to your T- zone area. I am using Dr. Jarts's BB cream I got with November's GlossyBox
Step 2

Apply some powder foundation to your T- zone to avoid shiny-ness I also put some in my cheeks but that's not necessary. I used Maybelline Fit Me! Powder foundation.
Step 3

Then apply some eyleiner in black above and or under the eye I am using my Rimmel exaggerate liquid eyeliner.

Step 4

Mascara. However much you want its down to personal preference. I am using Rimmel scandal eyes mascara.

The products I used

 Binky's Blog

P.s. I timed myself doing my routine and it took me 4 and a half minutes which I think is pretty good.

With Love xx


2 comments:

  1. great post and nice products *_* your blog is very lovely and interesting. im glad if you visit my blog, too <3keep in touch!

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heyy Gorgeous,

    love the cute blog
    if you follow me I'll follow back :)

    http://confessions-ofa-fashionista.blogspot.com/

    much love

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank - you for reading my post I love to hear your comments please comment below your blogs so I can check them out and possibly follow!