Tuesday, 8 January 2013

How To | Army Print Nails

Ok, I am an avid fan of doing my nails anyone that knows me will know I am never without nail varnish on. If you read my blog about 2012 you will see I was dressed up as an army solider so I decided to do Army print on my nails.

Brown base  (Barry M - Mushroom) next on was the Teal (No7 cant remember the name!)
then I used liquid eye-liner to do the black ( Rimmel Exaggerate)
Sorry about the messy-ness of the polish but I was in a rush!

With Love xx

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely turnout! I would have never thought to do army nails and now I must try it :) It seems like you've chosen the most perfect colors as well!

    xoxo,
    tiana of l'esthetique

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great!!! I love it!!! Really nice!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank - you for reading my post I love to hear your comments please comment below your blogs so I can check them out and possibly follow!