Wednesday, 2 January 2013

My December Favourites

Okay so this month I don't have as many favourites as usual as I haven't been purchasing many products because I was saving up for Christmas but here are a few I have found helpful...


£4.99 Superdrug
Nivea  - Express Hydration Primer
So If you follow by blog you will have seen a review of these  (Link Here) but yeah fell in love with it very good buy.











£7.99 Superdrug and Boots


Maybelline - Fit Me! Liquid Foundation

This product is amazing I really love it. It has great coverage but its not too heavy on the skin it stays for ever too which is good really workable and build-able. I defiantly recommend it.

£5.99 Superdrug and Boots

 Maybelline - Fit Me! Powder Foundation
Exactly the same as the liquid foundation in my levels of happiness its really cute it comes with its own mirror and pad so you can just chuck it on your bag and go no need for anything else which is so handy the one down side is its a bit chunky and wide.








£6.99 Superdrug and Boots 
 Maybelline - Dream Lumi Touch Concealer
I for some reason didn't get the fit me concealer and bought this I don't even know why, but I am so glad I did it is so good! you can build it up and you dont have to use much product to get the effect you want! Love it!!
PG Tips - Tea
As a Brit I love my tea and I haven't been with out one. I cant remember the last day I didn't have one and I have just been really enjoying it recently so I thought I would shove it on here.











So that was my December Favourites I hope you have a wonderful new year and my new years resolution is to put more effort into my blog so I hope you enjoy it!

With Love xx

3 comments:

  1. Hi Nicole..Hope you've had a wonderful new years, may it bring you everything you wish for and more! The Maybelline powder and concealer look quite great, would like to try them out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the bit about pg tips. Good old english cuppa love it :)

    Im also new to blogging too. Hope 2013 brings you happiness and joy!!

    http://love-x-beauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank - you for reading my post I love to hear your comments please comment below your blogs so I can check them out and possibly follow!