Monday, 28 January 2013

NOTD | Busy as a Bee...



Okay, I took some inspiration from Allergic to Vanilla's blog post in which she had yellow nail varnish on and that triggered my brain into thinking of having yellow nails for myself! and then once i was done I felt the need to put some stripes on one of my nails because I was bored which is generally when I put a lot of effort into my nails! So here's what I used...

Barry M nail Varnish - Lemon Ice Cream
Barry M Nail Varnish - Black

as you can tell I love Barry M!

With Love xx

2 comments:

  1. This is such a fun and vibrant idea! They turned out great too - I'll have to give it a try! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awh what an adorable little bumble bee! You always have the greatest ideas :)
    I also love that you vall them varnishes!
    xoxo,
    tiana of l'esthetique

    ReplyDelete

Thank - you for reading my post I love to hear your comments please comment below your blogs so I can check them out and possibly follow!