Monday, 21 January 2013

NOTD | Ombre Nails | Yay or Nay?


Okay so I read in a magazine a tip off that Ombre nails were going to be a summer staple so I thought that I would try it out before any How to blogs and I found it very different from the norm but I did get a lot of compliments so I will tell you what I did..


  • I did a brown base layer (Barry M - Mushroom) across the whole of my nail
  • I then used Barry M's Yellow nail varnish and did a thin layer across the top half of my nail
  • I then did another of yellow on top of that which made the colour more pigmented I then repeated this until I got to the end of my nail.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank - you for reading my post I love to hear your comments please comment below your blogs so I can check them out and possibly follow!