Saturday, 19 January 2013

Review | Golden Globes

So I think it was last week when the Golden Globes came on and everyone was glued to the red carpet to see who had out done who so I thought I should show you just some of my favourite dresses from the awards.

Ladies in Red...
I thought the New Girl star Zooey Deschanel looked amazing (as usual) in her gorgeous dress even though I do Have a pet hate of red dresses on the red carpet I think all these women really pull it off!


Women Wearing White 

Here we have a reminder that winter isn't over yet! I think all of them looked amazing but I espically Hayden(surname). They all manged to avoid the white dress = bride fiasco!

'You can never go wrong...'
I love these girls' take on the classic LBD Adele with her failsafe black dress looking amazing as always and Kate Hudson and Eva Longoria 'sexing' it up with am amazing bit of side leg! Very Jealous!

With Love xx

1 comment:

  1. I swear. Everyone at the golden globes looked like a bombshell!
    I think my all time favorite, though, was Kerri Washington. Stunning!
    It makes you want to to try and be a celeb just for a day so you can wear such stunning gowns :)

    xoxo,
    tiana of l'esthetique

    ReplyDelete

Thank - you for reading my post I love to hear your comments please comment below your blogs so I can check them out and possibly follow!