Sunday, 10 February 2013

How to | Daytime Eyeshadow



Hello my lovelies :)

On friday I was just mulling about at school with a face full of make-up which I had incidently put alot of effort into and one of my friends complimented me and asked me how I did my eye make-up. I obviously was pleased with this compliment and then I thought why dont I write a blog post about it! So here it is sorry for the awkwardly close pictures. I am using an NYC Metro Quartet in Union Square


 Take the main colour you want to use and apply it all over your lid. I like to use quite a light colour because otherwise it is quite alot for an understated daytime look.



Take quite a dark colour and apply it in the outside corner of your eye. This opens it up and makes your eyes look bigger and adds a bit of definition in my opinion.



Apply a white or very light shade to the inner corner of your eye this will again open it up and brighten the look of your eyes.



 I then like to put a line of a darker shade than on the lid and apply it into the crease. This will just add a bit of shaping to the eye socket.



Then apply a thin line of liquid eyeliner to the upper lid of your eye ( I am using Rimmel exaggerate  eyeliner in black) You could also apply a thin line of brown kohl liner and smudge it should it tickle your fancy.

Then wack on some mascara I am using Maybelline Scandal Eyes mascara.


Then if you want to add a line of eyeliner to your waterline and a little under your bottom lashes and smudge it out.

And that's it! a completed daytime eye look. Let me know in the comment section if you liked this post and want me to do more like this and some suggestions for different posts I could do.

With Love xx

5 comments:

  1. Looks lovely x

    1stepclosereveryday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello.. I am a new member(:
    I just found your blog and I HAD to become a member!
    Lovely blog, keep up the good work.
    Feel free to stop by my blog.
    http://charlotte-lauren.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute and pretty daytime look!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great tutorial, lovely eye make up

    A little bit Unique

    x

    Oh and I'm running a giveaway, if you want to pop over and have a nosey! Giveaway here


    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree, their nail polish are just fantastic ! I love them too ! It's my pleasure and thank you for your sweet comment, have a great week-end ! xx

    Charlie
    http://charliesmakeupboxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank - you for reading my post I love to hear your comments please comment below your blogs so I can check them out and possibly follow!