Monday, 4 February 2013

Missguided Skirt

It seems like ages since I have done a fashion blog but I bought a new skirt from Missguided this week and I thought I would show you what It looked like...
 
Skirt - Missguided
Jacket - New Look
Top - moreTvicar.com

It seems like I have forgotten to wear shoes here (Doh!) but I would wear them with some new ankle boots I got at new look this weekend which look like this...Black (Black) Wide Fit Black Folded Cuff Ankle Boots | 268299601 | New Look 

I really love the skirt and I think it really suits a day out shopping or maybe a casual party I hope to do more fashiony blog soon and I should be going on a Primark haul in the half term!

With Love xx

4 comments:

  1. I love those boots! My collection of boots is mental haha xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely skirt ! Thank you so much for your sweet comment hunnie ! Yes I did too, I definitely want to try more of their product next time I'll be in London, and oh I cannot wait haha ! I miss the UK so much lol ! Where are you from ?

    Charlie xx
    http://charliesmakeupboxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. LVE your black and white look dear
    x the cookies
    <3
    samecookiesdifferent.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this outfit, its so cute :) xx

    armariodedanielle.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank - you for reading my post I love to hear your comments please comment below your blogs so I can check them out and possibly follow!