Monday, 25 February 2013

Update

Bonjour mon amis,

Yes I did try a bit of french there but Today I thought I would just catch you up abit.

Okay so item numero 1.
ITS MY BIRTHDAY ON THE 27TH OF FEBRUARY! I'm so happy but I don't think I will be able to get to a screen before then so I thought I would just tell you now.

2.
My BRITS vs. Oscars post is coming soon! I thought that I would do that the same as my Baftas Vs. Grammys post because that went down really well and I got a good response from that.

3. 
I am also frantically getting together a Haul video as I have bought a lot of clothes recently also.

Please let me know if there are any other celebrity fashion events you want me to review or if you think I should do the Brits and Grammys seperatly because I love doing celebrity fashion posts!

With Love xx

2 comments:

  1. Hi, thank you for your comment on my blog! I`m following you now!
    Nice review
    Have a lovely day

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I just nominated you for the Liebster Awards! Go to my blog to get more details!
    http://starftshsblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank - you for reading my post I love to hear your comments please comment below your blogs so I can check them out and possibly follow!