Sunday, 10 March 2013

Fashion Reveiw :Oz The Great and Powerful Premieres


Hello internet friends,
Okay as a new blogger I find myself trying to find what sort of blog I want to write. Recently I have found myself really enjoying doing celebrity fashion posts and really enjoying it so I may be doing a few more posts like this in the future but I will also be doing the odd make up post aswell. This month the new film Oz The Great and Powerful was premièring so I have decided to compare each of the 3 main females outfits in each location.


Michelle Williams
 As we would expect from Michelle she looks amazing (so not jealous!) and can pull off a classy style with ease. Sporting Burberry in London, Prada in La la Land and Jason Wu in Moscow. I personally think she looked best at the Moscow premiere because it is avery bold choice and the gold sort of ties in with the movie nicely!


 Mila Kunis

Wow. She always looks amazing(well she is sexiest woman alive!) She really hasn't disappointed on the fashion front at any of these premieres, but everytime I look at her I cant help but get serious hair envy! Mila was wearing McQueen in the UK, D&G in LA and Versace in Moscow. I think she looked sexiest in Moscow I love the whole cut out almost see-through illusion it really shapes the body.


Rachel Weisz

I think Rachel is so gorgeous and she can always pull off a floor length gown. Unfortunatly she didnt attened the Moscow premiere for an reason unknown to me but that doesn't matter. I think it was a bold choice to go for orange in LA epecially with a green background but I actually think it made her stand out alot more.Rachel wore Michael Kors in London and Victoria Beckham in LA. I think she looked best in London because I am a sucker for a pale dress and sweetheart neckline!

Well that's that! I hope everyone that goes and sees it enjoys it if you did comment below so I will know if i must go snd see it aswell. If ou have any other celebrity events you would like me to review again let me know in the comments!

With Love xx

10 comments:

  1. Mila looked amazing in Moscow! I agree her hair is to die for.
    Nikita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Been dying to see this movie!

    xx
    http://thelastbrokenroad.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my lord Mila Kunis looks flawless!

    the-secret-getaway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this post and brilliant idea with the celebrity dresses :)
    Mila looks stunning as always! And cannot wait to watch this movie! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Spice up your phone;)
    http://rave.tictail.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for nominating me for the liebster award hunnie ! I've already done it, but I'll try and make a blog post about it soon ! Thank's again, have a lovely day xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE YOUR BLOG, I WOULD LOVE IT IF YOU CHECK OUT MY BLOG & FOLLOW IF YOU LIKE :)

    http://rorolovesbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mila kunis is beautiful xx

    ide love if you checked my blog! xx 1stepclosereveryday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love michelle williams, she always goes for something different but beautiful too, so elegant, Love all the dresses.
    Great blog
    xnicki
    nicki fannings blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mila Kunis always has the most gorgeous dresses! I just came across your blog and I'm your newest follower :) Would you mind checking out our blog and (if you like) following back via GFC and Bloglovin'? We also have a giveaway going on right now! xx

    Blog: sixthtractate.blogspot.com

    Enter our current Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete

Thank - you for reading my post I love to hear your comments please comment below your blogs so I can check them out and possibly follow!